Essence Coffee Blend
Essence Coffee Blend (International shipping available)
(1) The intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, which determines its character.
(2) An extract or concentrate obtained from a plant or other matter and used for flavouring or scent. (oxforddictionaries.com)
Fantastic in milk based espresso drinks or for the black drinker after a smooth, rich, full bodied coffee.
Silver Medal - 2021 Royal Tasmanian Fine Food Awards
Bronze Medal- 2021 Royal Tasmanian Fine Food Awards
- PNG Kongo Premium AX - washed
- Colombia Huila Supremo - washed
- Brazil – Andira – Natural process
– roasted almonds, spiced, stewed pear, salted caramel.
Smooth, mellow and ripe with a full lingering finish.
(Let us know at checkout if you would like the beans ground, and what you will be using to brew your coffee i.e. filter, Aeropress etc.)
Peak Brewing: 7 - 30 days post roast
Brewing Ratio: 53% (1:1.9) i.e. 18g dose - 34g extraction yield
Extraction Time: 29 - 36 seconds
Temperature: 92 - 93 degrees celsius
Perfect as espresso, particularly milk based drinks.