SanRemo CUBE Espresso Machine
The CUBE is Sanremo’s most compact coffee machine to date. Beneath its minimalistic exterior lies the technology and power you would expect from any Sanremo commercial machine. Style, and serious substance.
CUBE: the new semi-professional one group model from Sanremo Coffee Machines. An object of desire and advanced technology in the stylish Sanremo tradition. Thanks to the new colour palette and modern design of the side panels, the CUBE offers a great choice for domestic use and in a professional work environment.
- 1.9L heat exchanger boiler stainless steel AISI 316
- 1.8L internal water tank / plumbed connection
- SR61 thermosiphon group with mechanical pre-infusion
- High performance rotary pump (54L/h)
- Boiler power (1500W/230Vac)
- 1620W/230Vac total power
- Energy Saving System
- User display
- Wi-Fi connection with Web App
- 8 Colours Available: Black, White, Stainless Steel, Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue and Red.
- Complete set of accessories for user experience, including high grade competition IMS baskets
- CUBE Accessory Box contains:
- Sanremo micro-fibre Barista cloth
- Sanremo tote bag
- CUBE t-shirt
- Stainless steel 350ml milk jug
- Cleaning brush
- Stainless steel tamper
- IMS shower screen (pre-installed)
- Single portafilter
- Double portafilter
- Machine dust cover
- 7-9 gram IMS basket
- 16-18 gram IMS basket
- 18-20 gram IMS basket
- 20-22 gram IMS basket
- Blind basket
- Drain hose
- Water inlet hose (16ml diameter)
Smart coffee at your fingertips
+ Remote machine on/off
+ Set-up boiler temperature
+ Manage water tank level
+ Enable and manage water filter signaling.
+ Show shot time in real time
+ Statistics: daily, weekly and monthly counters for coffee and water consumption.
+ Weekly scheduler to program up to three different “time slot” per day to fit perfectly around your life!
Width: 32.3 cm
Depth: 46.5 cm
Height: 36.9 cm
Weight: 26.5 kg
CUBE YouTube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-_0hW_MCd5XPV9oqMyRe68eCtlkluzPR
CUBE Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Ein_AjulM